- Prevention and Education
- Shoah and Remembrance
- Security and extremism
- Freedom of Religion
- Jewish Cultural Heritage
- Israel and Switzerland’s Jews
- Who we are
- Our Members
- Media Contact Donate Report incident
The SIG-Zukunftsstiftung champions tolerance in Swiss society. This includes campaigning against antisemitism and promoting knowledge of the Jewish community.
The SIG-Zukunftsstiftung (SIG Future Foundation) is a not-for-profit charity foundation based in Basel. It was founded in November 2021. The purpose of the Foundation is to promote and support tolerance throughout Swiss society. In particular, it funds and supports projects and initiatives aimed at opposing and countering antisemitism and racism in Switzerland. By teaching about Judaism, its history and culture, it steps up the dialogue between Jews as members of one of the oldest minority groups in Switzerland and the majority of society. By fostering an understanding of the Jewish community, its identity, history and culture, it consolidates awareness of the Jewish community as an integral part of modern-day Switzerland.
Promotion of SIG initiatives
The SIG Future Foundation actively promotes initiatives by the SIG in the following areas:
- Teaching and raising awareness about Judaism, its history and traditions
- Promoting culture, especially the retention of Jewish cultural assets in Switzerland
- Working with young people and youth ambassadors
- Preventing and combating antisemitism
- Organizing and supporting social and cultural events associated with Judaism and the Jewish community
Support us by donating now
The SIG Future Foundation is looking for supporters who are prepared to help shape the future of the Jewish community and work to create a modern, open and, above all, tolerant Switzerland. Donations to the SIG Future Foundation are tax-deductible.
Donations will be gratefully received at:
c/o Dreyfus Söhne & Cie
IBAN: CH18 0856 5559 9282 0090 1