- Prevention and Education
- Shoah and Remembrance
- Security and extremism
- Freedom of Religion
- Jewish Cultural Heritage
- Israel and Switzerland’s Jews
- Who we are
- Our Members
- Media Contact Donate Report incident
The list below provides you with additional material and links on the topic of antisemitism.
Listed below are links and further material that can help with a more in-depth study of antisemitism. This is merely a selection and in no way comprehensive.
Organisations and institutions
- Association of Swiss Jewish Refugee Aid and Welfare Organisations
- GRA Foundation against Racism and Antisemitism
- Society for Minorities in Switzerland GMS
- Stiftung Erziehung zur Toleranz SET (foundation for education on tolerance)
- National Coalition Building Institute Schweiz NCBI
- Service for Combating Racism FRB
- Federal Commission against Racism EKR
- Coordination Intercommunautaire Contre l'Antisémitisme et la Diffamation CICAD
- European Jewish Congress EJC
- World Jewish Congress WJC
- The Muslim Jewish Conference
- Kantor Center for the Study of Contemporary European Jewry
- European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights FRA
- OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights ODIHR
Studies on antisemitism and racism
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences ZHAW 2020: Erfahrungen und Wahrnehmungen von Antisemitismus unter Jüdinnen und Juden in der Schweiz, Zürich.
- Federal Statistical Office 2021: Survey on diversity and coexistence in Switzerland, Berne.
- Federal Association of Departments for Research and Information on Antisemitism RIAS: reports and analyses
- Institute for Freedom of Faith & Security in Europe IFFSE 2021: Pandemic Hate: COVID-related Antisemitism and Islamophobia, and the Role of Social Media, Munich.
- Cable News Network CNN 2018: A Shadow over Europe. Survey on antisemitism in Europe.
- Monika Schwarz-Friesel/ Technische Universität Berlin 2018: Antisemitismus 2.0, Berlin. Scientific long-term study (2007 to 2018) by TU Berlin.
- European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights FRA 2018: Persistent antisemitism hangs over EU. Second survey on discrimination and hate crimes against people of Jewish faith in the EU, Vienna.
Further material on antisemitism and racism
- Antisemitism Report for German speaking Switzerland by the SIG and the GRA Foundation against Racism and Antisemitism
- Antisemitism Report for French speaking Switzerland by Coordination Intercommunautaire Contre l'Antisémitisme et la Diffamation CICAD
- Glossary of the GRA Foundation against Racism and Antisemitism